CLICK HERE TO VIEW COVER ART
With the approval of the estate of Rex Stout, journalist Robert Goldsborough has written several Nero Wolfe continuations. Goldsborough's approach was faithful to the Rex Stout works, but he added his own touches, including an updated frame of reference (Archie now uses a personal computer to file Wolfe's germination records; Wolfe's ancient elevator is finally replaced by a more efficient model, etc.).
- An Interview with Robert Goldsborough conducted by noted author and The Wolfe Pack's Black Orchid Novella Award Chair, Jane K. Cleland. Click here to read the interviw at Criminalelement.com.
- Mr. Goldsborough was awarded the eighth Nero Award by The Wolfe Pack for Murder in E Minor.
- In 2012 Mr. Goldsborough published Archie Meets Nero Wolfe: A Prequel to Rex Stout's Nero Wolfe Mysteries.
- in 2014, Mysterious Press published Robert Goldsborough's ninth Nero Wolfe mystery, Murder in the Ball Park. Read the review from Les Blatt at Classic Mysteries.
- More from Robert Goldsborough: Robert Goldsborough discusses the legacy of Nero Wolfe.
- For further information about Mr. Goldsborough's works, visit his web site.
1986 Murder in E Minor
1987 Death on Deadline
1988 The Bloodied Ivy
1989 The Last Coincidence
1990 Fade to Black
1992 Silver Spire
1994 The Missing Chapter
2012 Archie Meets Nero Wolfe: A Prequel to Rex Stout's Nero Wolfe Mysteries
2014 Murder in the Ball Park
2015 Archie in the Crosshairs
2016 Stop the Presses
2017 Murder, Stage Left