Total: 100 points. Each question is worth four points unless otherwise noted
Questions from Death of a Dude
- On Mr. Wolfe's first full day at Lily's Montana ranch, he and Archie enjoyed a picnic. What was the name of the body of water where they dined?
- The second time Mr. Wolfe picnicked at this spot, what jewelry was he wearing that was worthy of note?
- What did Mr. Wolfe drink on the first occasion?
- When Archie was in Jail, Lily sent him a "picnic snack." It consisted of 12 food items as well as utensils, etc. Name as many of the 12 as you can. (48 points)
Questions from Please Pass the Guilt
- Archie "enjoys" a picnic with a comely female employee of CAN. Name her:
- The picnic is on board a boat on a body of water. Name the body of water.
- What was the purpose of the trip?
- During lunch, the lady initiates an interesting discussion on words and their origin. What are the first letters of the two words she selects? (2 points each)
- (Bonus) What does she drink? (10 points)
Questions from Fourth of July Picnic
- Mr. Wolfe is asked to give a speech to what union in this story? (Initials are acceptable.)
- While driving Mr. Wolfe and Flora Korby to Culp's Meadows, what did Archie do to annoy Mr. Wolfe?
- What did Philip Holt promise to do if Mr. Wolfe gave the speech?
- Mr. Wolfe does something very unusual in this story (Archie says it was only the fifth time in his memory). What is it?
- Mr. Wolfe and Archie leave their home to avoid the police. Where do they go?
- At the picnic only one food item, and one not usually associated with a picnic, is mentioned. What is it?