We've had who dun it, whom it was dun to, and how it was dun.
Now we have where it was dun.
Use the clues to identify the location where the murder victim was found,
then name the book in which the murder occurred.
- Fairway in Fer-de-Lance.
- Excavation in Too Many Clients
- Briar patch in Where's There's A Will
- Switchboard in The Next Witness
- Greenhouse in Three Doors to Death
- Pasture in Some Buried Caesar
- Sickbed in A Window for Death
- Trout Stream in Immune to Murder
- Saddle in Bullet for One.